Your Worcester Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
Top 4 Deal Killers for Homebuyers
Linda was serious, courteous, professional. Excellent communication during sales process. attention to detail.
-mary ann lyons, Client
Linda worked tirelessly with me to help me achieve what I didn’t think possible for me at this time- purchasing my first home! She was very helpful and informative every step of the way, and I am so thankful that she was recommended to me. I can’t speak highly enough of her!
When buying a house to fulfill my needs to run a daycare, Linda is the person I trusted to help me with this process. We worked together and we found the right house for my business.
Hey Linda, Tiffany and I just wanted to thank you again for everything you did for us and give you a little update on everything we've done so far. Redid the upstairs rooms completely, added stairs into the basement so we don't have to go through the outside anymore. Also put a new roof on the house this weekend. Closed off the closet in the in the living room …
-MATHEAU BETTY, Client
Linda is a hands-on, extremely organized agent. She is knowledgeable, hard-working, patient, and fights to get everything her clients deserve. Working with her is always a pleasure!
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond